The Global IS department is a global support and service function. Its prime responsibility is to develop, implement and support (service) the global IT infrastructure, application management and IT helpdesk. Global IS operates out of all regions (EMEAR, South America, North America, Asia, Pacific).
The role is responsible for ensuring the data extracts from ERP systems are accurate, meet standards and are timely. In addition, this extracted data is used widely and interpreted accurately by the business, including any data that feeds other systems. This role is a key role for enforcing global data standards, ensuring data understanding and for general data management/ reporting.
Your daily job will include the following tasks:
- Ensuring that data quality issues are identified and analysed
- Development of Business Intelligence applications
- Maintenance and improvement of existing applications
- Interaction with the business and project teams to analyse and design solutions based on the Microsoft SQL based DWs
- Supporting others in the EDW team with their development and any technical/ business assistance
- Input into strategy and standards around the Business Intelligence portfolio
- Provide a point of technical excellence for the business
- Supporting/ creating initiatives to drive improvements, including analysis, reporting, infrastructure and presentation areas
- Ensuring timely delivery of business intelligence tools
Be part of our innovative team and shape your future with us!
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Fluent English
- Experience of BI infrastructure management
- Experience of KPI reporting, metrics and dashboards
- Understanding of sales, manufacturing, logistics, and finance processes
- Understanding of data quality and continuous quality improvement
- Graduate (or equivalent), preferably technical business administration
- BI & Analytic Tools (Cognos, PowerBI, SSAS)
- Web base programming skill HTML, client scripting (Java script), Server scripting (.Net C#) basic level.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Work in a brand new „well” office at Corvin-negyed with easy access to workplace – metro line M3, tram 4-6
- Fruit Mondays and massage Wednesdays
- Community events
- Free weekends – in case of bridge days, the Saturdays are always days-off
- Extra holidays coming with years of service
- Home office opportunity – 3 days/week
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly and supportive team members
APPLY FOR THE JOB
WHY JOIN US
Working at ESAB is more than a job. It’s an experience filled with unexpected moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Join us to build a career that no one could have planned for. Even you. Take the opportunity and shape your future with us!
We offer incredible career challenges. stimulating and satisfying work, inspiring colleagues, and extensive learning resources to create an innovative and agile business experience.
WORK –LIFE BALANCE
Our most valuable asset is our global workforce. Each member of our team matters to us: they help drive the business forward with passion and commitment.
Continuous improvement is our way of life. The power of outstanding multilingual communication drives us towards absolute best –in –class results.
Our office is located at the heart of Budapest, surrounding with the historical view of the city. An A+ green office building provides our team a pleasing work environment.