Celonis is a process mining application which connects to various ERP systems and provides process flows, dashboards and automation capabilities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness. The role is to be the single point of contact for the Celonis application within ESAB: for administration related activities; to support implementation of new processes; provide L1 support and report development assistance to business users.
Your daily job will include the following tasks:
- Be the bridge between ESAB business users and Celonis for day to day maintenance and support of the Celonis application.
- Coordinate data extraction from ERP and loading into the Celonis cloud.
- Support validation of data (counts, values between source systems and Celonis)
- Assist in implementation projects with process data of varying degrees and complexity and for various source systems and business areas. Currently ESAB has subscribed to Order to Cash and Procure to Pay processes on SAP, M3 and Iscala
- Be the first point of contact (Level one support) for ESAB business users to resolve queries relating to logins, data questions, existing reports and dashboards.
- Provide support to ESAB users in modifying existing reports/dashboards and assist in developing new ones.
Be part of our innovative team and shape your future with us!
- University degree in information systems/ business process management
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent English
- Understanding of business processes
- Ability to lead teams in accomplishing targeting objectives
- Ability to learn new technologies and process improvement techniques
- Ability to balance between new implementations and existing support activities
- Ability to work in various time zones to support various global rollouts
- Experience with ETL and BI tools (e.g, Tableau, Power BI etc.)
- Knowledge of SQL and database structures
- Understanding of enterprise systems (ERP, CRM, etc.)
- Knowledge of process improvement techniques / tools and Process Mining / Analytics
- Experience using the Celonis platform application will be a plus
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Work in a brand new „well” office at Corvin-negyed with easy access to workplace – metro line M3, tram 4-6
- Fruit Mondays and massage Wednesdays
- Community events
- Free weekends – in case of bridge days, the Saturdays are always days-off
- Extra holidays coming with years of service
- Home office opportunity – 3 days/week
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly and supportive team members
APPLY FOR THE JOB
WHY JOIN US
Working at ESAB is more than a job. It’s an experience filled with unexpected moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Join us to build a career that no one could have planned for. Even you. Take the opportunity and shape your future with us!
We offer incredible career challenges. stimulating and satisfying work, inspiring colleagues, and extensive learning resources to create an innovative and agile business experience.
WORK –LIFE BALANCE
Our most valuable asset is our global workforce. Each member of our team matters to us: they help drive the business forward with passion and commitment.
Continuous improvement is our way of life. The power of outstanding multilingual communication drives us towards absolute best –in –class results.
Our office is located at the heart of Budapest, surrounding with the historical view of the city. An A+ green office building provides our team a pleasing work environment.