Order to Cash Customer Service Specialist takes an essential role in the ESAB Supply Chain process. Your job will support the local sales teams, clients and distributors, as well as the finance management.The OTC team counts 70+ empolyees. Our goal is to create an inspiring work environment in order to enable our employees to achieve best in class results.
Your daily job will include the following tasks:
- Manage the Order To Cash Customer Service processes within the assigned territory
- Maintain Order Book and ensure customer requests, order entry and order follow up is provided on the highest standards
- Clarify product availability, delivery dates and eventual special demand with production planning and transport, as well as informing the customer accordingly
- Act as the first point of contact for the customers regarding issues and quiries related to orders and deliveries
- Interact with customers and stakeholders, projecting a positive and professional attitude and maintain outstanding customer relationships
- Assure service level according to standards of SLA’s and achievement of KPI’s
- Actively participate in process improvement projects
Be part of our innovative team and shape your future with us!
- 0-2 years of experience within SSC finance environment
- Highly customer focused mind-set
- Strong analytical skills, structured way of thinking and acting
- Strong communication, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, ability of systematic problem solving
- Excellent Excel skills and general IT literacy
- Fluency in English and Romanian is a must
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Work in a brand new „well” office at Corvin-negyed with easy access to workplace – metro line M3, tram 4-6
- Fruit Mondays and massage Wednesdays
- Community events
- Free weekends – in case of bridge days, the Saturdays are always days-off
- Extra holidays coming with years of service
- Home office opportunity – 3 days/week
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly and supportive team members
APPLY FOR THE JOB
WHY JOIN US
Working at ESAB is more than a job. It’s an experience filled with unexpected moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Join us to build a career that no one could have planned for. Even you. Take the opportunity and shape your future with us!
We offer incredible career challenges. stimulating and satisfying work, inspiring colleagues, and extensive learning resources to create an innovative and agile business experience.
WORK –LIFE BALANCE
Our most valuable asset is our global workforce. Each member of our team matters to us: they help drive the business forward with passion and commitment.
Continuous improvement is our way of life. The power of outstanding multilingual communication drives us towards absolute best –in –class results.
Our office is located at the heart of Budapest, surrounding with the historical view of the city. An A+ green office building provides our team a pleasing work environment.