The main purpose of the role is to operate and oversee the GL activities of a geographic region or a group of entities. The GL accountant will manage complex accounting transactions and support the implentation of a new automated accounting tool.
Your daily job will include the following tasks:
- Coordinate the local and US GAAP GL entries for the group of companies
- Prepare journal entires in line with US GAAP requirements and local statutory adjustments
- Provide monthly reconcilitaions on key and non-key accounts
- Perform internal control activities and ad hoc administrative tasks for the given deadlines
- Manage non recurring journals, ensure approvals and proper evidencing
- Support statutory audit
- Support the implementation of an automated accounting tool, provide recommendations for accounting simplification projects
Be part of our innovative team and shape your future with us!
- 3-4 years of experience in Finance/Accounting field
- Experience of working in a complex international manufacturing business is a plus
- Strong analytical skills, structured way of thinking
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Team player, but able to work independently in role
- Proactive, self-starter mindset
- Reliable, precise personality
- Attention to details
- Ability to meet priorities and deadlines, and to work under time pressure
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Work in a brand new „well” office at Corvin-negyed with easy access to workplace – metro line M3, tram 4-6
- Fruit Mondays and massage Wednesdays
- Community events
- Free weekends – in case of bridge days, the Saturdays are always days-off
- Extra holidays coming with years of service
- Home office opportunity – 3 days/week
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly and supportive team members
APPLY FOR THE JOB
WHY JOIN US
Working at ESAB is more than a job. It’s an experience filled with unexpected moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Join us to build a career that no one could have planned for. Even you. Take the opportunity and shape your future with us!
We offer incredible career challenges. stimulating and satisfying work, inspiring colleagues, and extensive learning resources to create an innovative and agile business experience.
WORK –LIFE BALANCE
Our most valuable asset is our global workforce. Each member of our team matters to us: they help drive the business forward with passion and commitment.
Continuous improvement is our way of life. The power of outstanding multilingual communication drives us towards absolute best –in –class results.
Our office is located at the heart of Budapest, surrounding with the historical view of the city. An A+ green office building provides our team a pleasing work environment.