Your daily job will include the following tasks:
- Be a recognized and trusted Business Partner for the leadership; consult with managers and provide HR guidance, advise them on HR programs, legal compliance and organizational development.
- Drive the annual people calendar, participate actively in global HR projects.
- Plan and coordinate local talent management, learning and development programs. Identify development needs for teams and individuals, create internal learning and development programs.
- Support leaders in effective performance management; drive the process, help in setting up individual development and/or improvement plans.
- Further improve local and implement global HR policies/strategies- share your best practices with the wider HR community.
- Develop and implement a plan to increase employee satisfaction and engagement.
Be part of our innovative team and shape your future with us!
- College or University degree – preferably in the field of HR or in Economics
- At least 7 years relevant working experience in corporate HR gained most of it in multinational environment
- At least 2 years of experience as and HR Manager and/or Senior HR Business Partner
- Excellent understanding of Hungarian labour law and implementing HR policies and strategies
- Advanced English skills both in written and spoken
- Proactive, positive, hands-on personality
- Excellent consultative, problem solving and communication skill
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Work in a brand new „well” office at Corvin-negyed with easy access to workplace – metro line M3, tram 4-6
- Fruit Mondays and massage Wednesdays
- Community events
- Free weekends – in case of bridge days, the Saturdays are always days-off
- Extra holidays coming with years of service
- Home office opportunity – 3 days/week
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly and supportive team members
APPLY FOR THE JOB
WHY JOIN US
Working at ESAB is more than a job. It’s an experience filled with unexpected moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Join us to build a career that no one could have planned for. Even you. Take the opportunity and shape your future with us!
We offer incredible career challenges. stimulating and satisfying work, inspiring colleagues, and extensive learning resources to create an innovative and agile business experience.
WORK –LIFE BALANCE
Our most valuable asset is our global workforce. Each member of our team matters to us: they help drive the business forward with passion and commitment.
Continuous improvement is our way of life. The power of outstanding multilingual communication drives us towards absolute best –in –class results.
Our office is located at the heart of Budapest, surrounding with the historical view of the city. An A+ green office building provides our team a pleasing work environment.