Your daily job will include the following tasks:
- Lead and develop a part of the Order To Cash team of 10-15 people according to the corporate values
- Coordinate the customer service activities
- Build strong partnership with various business partners to achieve high level of customer satisfaction among internal and external customers
- Allocate resources based on business priorities –including back up and succession plans
- Manage the employee lifecycle (Recruitment, Retention, Target Setting, Evaluation and Career Plans)
- Maintain customer process documentation, make sure that all processes are documented and reviewed
- Ensure continuous process improvement and manage the required changes in a timely and effective manner
- Prepare periodical financial and KPI reports regarding to the Order To Cash activities
Be part of our innovative team and shape your future with us!
- BA degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to take decisions individually, even in a complex situation
- Strong analytical skills, structured way of thinking and acting
- Excellent Excel skills and general IT literacy
- Strong communication, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving and communication skill
- Fluency in English is a must, but any other European language knowledge is an advantage
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Work in a brand new „well” office at Corvin-negyed with easy access to workplace – metro line M3, tram 4-6
- Fruit Mondays and massage Wednesdays
- Community events
- Free weekends – in case of bridge days, the Saturdays are always days-off
- Extra holidays coming with years of service
- Home office opportunity – 3 days/week
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly and supportive team members
APPLY FOR THE JOB
WHY JOIN US
Working at ESAB is more than a job. It’s an experience filled with unexpected moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Join us to build a career that no one could have planned for. Even you. Take the opportunity and shape your future with us!
We offer incredible career challenges. stimulating and satisfying work, inspiring colleagues, and extensive learning resources to create an innovative and agile business experience.
WORK –LIFE BALANCE
Our most valuable asset is our global workforce. Each member of our team matters to us: they help drive the business forward with passion and commitment.
Continuous improvement is our way of life. The power of outstanding multilingual communication drives us towards absolute best –in –class results.
Our office is located at the heart of Budapest, surrounding with the historical view of the city. An A+ green office building provides our team a pleasing work environment.